Help Center
Find your answers here

What if I don’t have my Tax Return (1040 Schedule-C)?

That’s alright! We can help you fill out what’s called a Draft Schedule C, which provides an estimate of earnings for that year.

Need More Assistance?

Can't find the answer to your question? We're on hand to help you. Please reach out to our team by using our contact form.

Did You Know?
We've funded over $400 million for small business owners since 2015