Find your answers here
Seek Capital Help FAQs
What counts as payroll costs?
Payroll cost include:
- Salary, wages, commissions, or tips (with a maximum of $100,000/yr for each employee);
- Employee benefits – costs for vacation, parental, family, medical, or sick leave, health care insurance premiums, and retirement benefits
- State and local taxes for employee compensation
- Covered worker protection expenditure such as personal protective equipment and adaptive investments to help a loan recipient comply with federal and/or state health and safety guidelines; and
- For the self-employed (sole proprietor or independent contractor): any wages, commissions, income, or earnings you make (capped at $100,000 per year).
When is my loan due?
How much can I get?
What can I use the money for?
Need More Assistance?
Can't find the answer to your question? We're on hand to help you. Please reach out to our team by using our contact form.
Did you know?
We've funded over $400 million for small business owners since 2015