Find your answers here
Seek Capital Help FAQs
What can I use the money for?
The PPP program was designed to be used for:
- Payroll / salary costs
- Employee Benefits (health insurance, retirement, etc)
- Interest on mortgages, (if incurred before February 15, 2020)
- Rent (if lease was signed before February 15, 2020)
- Utilities (that were in service before February 15, 2020)
- Operations costs such as software, cloud computing, and other human resources and accounting items
- Covered property damage costs related to property damage due to public disturbances that occurred during 2020 that are not covered by insurance; and
- Supplier costs with the same period in 2019.
What’s the maximum payroll costs allowed per employee?
How is this loan forgiven?
I had W-2 Income as well as 1099 income in 2019 and 2020. Can I still get a PPP loan?
Need More Assistance?
Can't find the answer to your question? We're on hand to help you. Please reach out to our team by using our contact form.
Did you know?
We've funded over $400 million for small business owners since 2015