Credit Repair Specialist
Seek Capital has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Repair Advisor who is passionate about sales and helping others improve their lives by ensuring they have a fair credit report thus having greater means and opportunity to achieve their personal and business financing goals. By educating and assisting each client on their individual credit needs, our credit advisors are making a difference in people’s lives each day. This career is for people that can handle complex calls, are great at multitasking and have a desire to go home each day knowing that they’ve help our clients on their credit journey.
• Handle live inbound calls from Seek Capital’s financial advisors
• Taking incoming calls from our clients, assisting with their credit questions and needs; each call is unique and each caller has a different story
related to their credit journey. Our Credit Advisors are taught to handle each call with compassion, focusing on the needs of our clients and building long term relationships. This could include handling complex credit questions or helping our clients see the value of our service.
• Provide a complete analysis of a client’s credit profile and credit score while maintaining highest level of customer service
• Connect with clients and provide solutions for accomplishing their dreams through improved credit worthiness
• Lead projects to improve credit operational efficiency while working in a fast paced and collaborative work environment.
• Full training shall be provided
• 2+ years of sales/customer service • Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and common web browser applications
• Ability to both follow a sales script as well as think laterally with a solution based approach
• Demonstrated ability to work within various technology platforms e.g. Salesforce.com
• Basic understanding of sales key performance indicator analysis
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation and project management skills
• Ability to deliver complex content in a way your audience can understand
• Ability to create and maintain a respectful, controlled, and open learning environment
• Strong relationship building skills
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive base salary and monthly commission
• Advancement and career opportunities
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunity at unprecedented professional and personal growth
• Incentive opportunities and frequent contests
• Total Compensation: $45,000 to $65,000
• Job Type: Full-time
About Seek Capital
Seek Business Capital provides funding to startups and early stage business owners throughout the United States. Our primary goal is to solve one basic problem: small businesses need fast access to financing! When business owners are searching for funding for their business, they often don't know what is required. Our mission is to help business owners by handling the behind the scenes work and put their business in the best possible position to achieve their business funding goals. Through industry experience and proprietary technology, we are able to evaluate a business on performance and attributes, and provide transparency to the business on their ability to obtain funding. Our Funding Procurement service allows us to provide a Funding Estimate within 2 hours and same day Funding Approvals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.