Seek Capital is expanding its finance team. The Billing Specialist plays a critical role in keeping everything on track. The work focuses on engaging with our customers to help balance their accounts and continue on their path to making their dreams come true by getting the capital they need to start their business.
As a Collections Specialist, you will develop and foster a strong technical sales skill set, add immediate and direct value to our revenue growth, and have the opportunity to grow your career as we grow this department. As of now this department is very young. But fast forward 12 months from now, it will be team of multiple people. With that being said, we are looking for someone that is going to look to advance and manage a team.
Whether you just finished college or have several years of professional experience, we want people that are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined. You need to have that inherent inquisitive nature to be able to dig through accounts and liaise with both the sales and fulfillment.
The Role is 2 fold:
• College Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business.
• 2+ plus years collections experience and/or sales department development experience.
• Understand of Salesforce
• Experience with A/R systems
• Collect on accounts to reduce Accounts Receivable and minimize bad debt expense • Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution • Perform account reconcile • Develop service procedures, policies, and standards • Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions • Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports. • Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement. • Control resources and utilize assets to achieve targets. • Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities. • Handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via telephone and occasional email inquiries. • Create a rapport with customer to determine whether there is opportunity to maintain the client relationship. • Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
What We Offer You:
• Competitive Base Salary + Bonuses
• Have your voice heard as all opinions are encouraged
• Be part of a team that is dedicated to providing the very best user experience to our clients
• Be part of a team of some of the brightest and innovate minds in our industry
• Medical/dental/vision insurance
• Paid/flexible vacations and holidays
• LA Gym Fitness Membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.