Wells Fargo Visa Signature
Annual Fee: $0
Get a decision in as little as 30 seconds
5x points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases up to $12,500 in the first 6 months
Real opinions always: At Seek Capital, our goal is to provide content that helps you make informed financial decisions. All products featured here are from our partners. That said, our business relationships do not affect our evaluations. Opinions are of the writer alone.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory Purchase APR for 15 Months
- 0% Introductory Balance Transfer APR for 15 Months
The Wells Fargo Visa Signature is an amazing credit card for Travel, Shopping and Restaurants. When you sign up for this credit card, you get 5x Points as a welcome offer with an annual fee of $0. The foreign transaction fee on the Wells Fargo Visa Signature is 3%. In order to get approved for this credit card, you should have a good-excellent credit rating.
The Wells Fargo Visa Signature is also amazing for having for No Annual Fee, 0% Introductory Purchase APR for 15 Months and 0% Introductory Balance Transfer APR for 15 Months.
Real Reviews by Real People
The Wells Fargo Visa Signature delivers brilliant benefits for frequent travelers thanks to a 50 percent bonus on point values when booking air travel with any airline through the Wells Fargo Go Far program. It’s easy to rack up enough points in six months to pay for two round-trip domestic tickets (a $500 to $800 value), and the 0 percent APR introductory offer on balance transfers and purchases lets you save even more. Check out our write up below to see how to make the most of this card.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases
- No signup bonus
Recommended Credit Profile
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee$0
- Intro Purchase APR0% for 15 months
- Intro Balance Transfer APR0% for 15 months
- Regular APR14.49% to 27.99%
- Great ForTravelShoppingRestaurants
- Regular Purchase APR14.49% to 27.99%
- Regular Balance Transfer APR14.49% to 27.99%
- Cash Advance APR25.99% to 27.99%
- Balance Transfer Fee$5 or 3%
- Cash Advance Fee$10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee3%