Wells Fargo Platinum Visa
Annual Fee: $0
Get a decision in as little as 30 seconds
Lowest Intro APR for 18 Months. Enjoy 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months
Real opinions always: At Seek Capital, our goal is to provide content that helps you make informed financial decisions. All products featured here are from our partners. That said, our business relationships do not affect our evaluations. Opinions are of the writer alone.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory Purchase APR for 18 months
- 0% Introductory Balance Transfer APR for 18 months
The Wells Fargo Platinum Visa is an amazing credit card for Travel, Shopping and Restaurants. When you sign up for this credit card, you get Low Intorductory APR as a welcome offer with an annual fee of $0. The foreign transaction fee on the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa is 3%. In order to get approved for this credit card, you should have a good credit rating.
The Wells Fargo Platinum Visa is also amazing for having for No Annual Fee, 0% Introductory Purchase APR for 18 months and 0% Introductory Balance Transfer APR for 18 months.
Real Reviews by Real People
Credit cards with an introductory 0 percent APR offer are great tools if you can manage your money well and pay off balances before interest rates do kick in. The Wells Fargo Platinum card offers a generous 15-month introductory period, which means you won’t be charged interest on regular purchases or balance transfers during the first 15 months that the card is open. That lets you finance a large purchase, such as a computer system, high-end bed and mattress or new television, without paying any interest.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases
- No Flexible Rewards
Recommended Credit Profile
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee$0
- Intro Purchase APR0% for 18 months
- Intro Balance Transfer APR0% for 18 months
- Regular APR13.49% to 26.99%
- Great ForTravelShoppingRestaurants
- Regular Purchase APR13.49% to 26.99%
- Regular Balance Transfer APR13.49% to 26.99%
- Cash Advance APR25.99% to 27.99%
- Balance Transfer Fee$5 or 3%
- Cash Advance Fee$10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee3%