State Farm Good Neighbor Visa
Annual Fee: $0
Get a decision in as little as 30 seconds
Enjoy a 0% introductory APR on balace transfers in the first 12 months
Real opinions always: At Seek Capital, our goal is to provide content that helps you make informed financial decisions. All products featured here are from our partners. That said, our business relationships do not affect our evaluations. Opinions are of the writer alone.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers for 12 Months
The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa is an amazing credit card for Restaurants, Travel and Gas. When you sign up for this credit card, you get Competitive APR on Every Purchase as a welcome offer with an annual fee of $0. The foreign transaction fee on the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa is 3%. In order to get approved for this credit card, you should have an excellent credit rating.
The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa is also amazing for having for No Annual Fee and 0% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers for 12 Months.
Real Reviews by Real People
The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa card is a great wallet workhorse with a decent introductory APR offer. Creditworthy cardholders who know how to put this tool to work can save $1,000 or more in interest expenses the first year and bring their credit card debt down substantially. Check out our write up to find out how and to learn more about the perks of this card.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers
- Limited Rewards
- Shorter Balance Transfer Period
Recommended Credit Profile
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee$0
- Intro Balance Transfer APR0% for 12 months
- Regular APR15.24% to 25.24%
- Great ForRestaurantsTravelGas
- Regular Purchase APR15.24% to 25.24%
- Regular Balance Transfer APR15.24% to 25.24%
- Cash Advance APR26.49%
- Balance Transfer Fee$10 or 3%
- Cash Advance Fee$10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee3%