Annual Fee: $0
Get a decision in as little as 30 seconds
60 day introductory balance transfer offer
Real opinions always: At Seek Capital, our goal is to provide content that helps you make informed financial decisions. All products featured here are from our partners. That said, our business relationships do not affect our evaluations. Opinions are of the writer alone.
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 15 Months
- No Annual Fee
- Free FICO Credit Score Checks, monthly
The Chase Slate is an amazing credit card for Shopping, Dining and Travel. When you sign up for this credit card, you get Simple Finances as a welcome offer with an annual fee of $0. The foreign transaction fee on the Chase Slate is 3%. In order to get approved for this credit card, you should have a good credit rating.
The Chase Slate is also amazing for having for 0% APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 15 Months, No Annual Fee and Free FICO Credit Score Checks, monthly.
Real Reviews by Real People
Did you know that the average American has $9,000 in credit card debt? It can be struggle to pay off this debt. Chase offers an amazing solution to help you pay down the debt. Forget the points, forget the miles, what you really want is a card that helps you take control of your finances. Not only does this card have a 0% balance transfer rate for 15 months, there is also no fee whatsoever associated with making a balance transfer. This is unheard of! Usually every bank charges at least 3% and as much as 5% just for making a balance transfer. And this is just the start of all the amazing perks that you will get when you get approved for a Chase Slate credit card.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases
- No Rewards
Recommended Credit Profile
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee$0
- Intro Purchase APR0% for 15 months
- Intro Balance Transfer APR0% for 15 months
- Regular APR16.99% to 25.74%
- Great ForShoppingDiningTravel
- Regular Purchase APR16.99% to 25.74%
- Regular Balance Transfer APR16.99% to 25.74%
- Cash Advance APR26.99%
- Balance Transfer Fee$0 for 60 days. After that, $5 or 5%
- Cash Advance Fee$10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee3%