Alaska Airlines Visa® Business
Annual Fee: $50 for the company and $25 per card
Get a decision in as little as 30 seconds
Bonus miles when you make at least $2,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account.
Real opinions always: At Seek Capital, our goal is to provide content that helps you make informed financial decisions. All products featured here are from our partners. That said, our business relationships do not affect our evaluations. Opinions are of the writer alone.
- Get 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska's Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year! That's right, EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates.
- Save with a free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- NEW! 50% off Alaska Lounge day passes and 20% back on inflight food, beverage and Wi-Fi purchases when you pay with your card.
- Get exclusive access to discounted redemption levels when you redeem miles for hotel stays at over 400,000 properties using Alaska Airline Hotels.
- Earn unlimited miles and travel with no blackout dates and no international transaction fees.
- Enjoy many money saving benefits, 800+ destinations, more than a dozen global airline partners and a low annual fee of $50 for the company and $25 per card.
Recommended Credit Profile
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee$50 for the company and $25 per card
- Regular APRSee Terms
- Regular Purchase APRSee Terms
- Regular Balance Transfer APRSee Terms
- Cash Advance APRSee Terms
- Balance Transfer FeeEither $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance FeeEither $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Feenone